Kenneth turns 4 tomorrow and he is SOOOOO excited! He's been thinking and talking about it all day. Today he told me that he just can't wait to come down stairs because there is going to be balloons and decorations and lots of presents! (Yikes...I don't have any balloons or decorations.... but thankfully out of town family has sent presents..... Andy just left to make a mad dash for Dollar Tree! If 2.00 will make his day special then we'll do it!!) Andy has taken the day off so the two of them are planning on doing a bunch of special things together. Then will have a mini-party dinner with Grammy and Gramps. His real "party" with all his cousins will be on Saturday. It should be fun!
On a different note.... on Monday we woke up to snow! Here are some photos of the boys enjoying it!
Then today it was rain, rain, and more rain.... This afternoon Kenneth looked out his window and said, "Mom there is water on the rocks!!" What he meant is that there were puddles to play in. So I got the boys in their rain gear and sent them outside. I was SHOCKED to witness them lasting out there for a good 30minutes in the pouring rain!! When they came back in they were literally soaked!! I took these videos from the upstairs window --
1 comment:
puddles + dump trucks = a boys delight! my boys would have done the same thing!! what a fun mom you are!
Post a Comment