Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Life with a newborn..



Father Daughter bonding =)

Every now and then I try to capture "real life" moments.... this is one of these moments! Now before you think I'm cruel, when I grabbed the camera to snap a photo, Abby was perfectly happy. She must have had a sudden gas pain or something and I thought I may as well snap a photo and capture a "real life" moment. =)

5 comments:

The Miller Family said...

I am so happy for you guys. looks like you have this mommy of three thing down already. AM trips to the park - good for you! She is so cute and just fits right in with your adorable family.

Eric 'n Leah said...

I'm totally into the new look of the blog, Jen. Nice work.

:-)

Mars said...

What a little cutie.
And I LOVE the new pic up top - those sunglasses are too adorable.

Ray and Janell said...

wow! what a looker! abigail is precious. how are you and your hubby handling being out-numbered now? things will never be the same again. trust us. we know. :-)

Ray and Janell said...

oh yeah ... we just got back from L-Bar-C Ranch. sometimes, while we are there (esp. at the pool) we think of you and your brother -- whoa, that was some years back, huh?