Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Way behind....

Ok, so I'm WAY behind on blogging.....AGAIN! By the time I sit down at the computer and read everyone else's blogs, I'm too tired to write my own! =)
I'm going to try to get caught up this week - stay tuned....

Update #1-

A few weeks ago, I had a tea party with my three nieces on the Wilson side. We enjoyed fresh scones, pinwheel sandwhiches, fruit, and thanks to my Grandma Taylor "Pearl tea" Mikayla enjoyed the tea so much that she drank 3 cups of it! Keely's favorite was the sugar cubes and I will not disclose how many of those she had! =) Mackenzie enjoyed acting lady like and was a great helper.



Andy was really helpful and took all three kids on a LONG Fred Meyer trip so that us ladies could have the house to ourself. Abby wasn't part of our tea this year, and next year will probably be pushing it, but by the Spring of 2011, Abby will be invited to join us for our special tea party.





































When Kenneth and Aidan got home they were happy to find that I had saved some treats for them. Here they are eating the grub in a very un-tea-party like manner. =)






And finally, what's a tea party without a little post-tea wrestling with Uncle Andy and a messy house?? =)


No comments: