We're sick. Kenneth been sick since Friday, Aidan came down with it yesterday and both Andy and I are feeling less than ideal. For the time being Abby seems to be doing ok. =) We haven't been confirmed, but its most likely the swine flu.
Anyway all that said, this afternoon Aidan was laying on our bed and I said to him, "Whats going to happen when Mommy and Daddy get this sickness too?"
He thought for a minute and then said, "Then we all get Cancer and die like Gramps..... then we'll say "Hi Gramps! Hi God!....... I know God, He's SUPER Powerful!!!"
He said this with a big smile on his face!
What a good reminder that even when there is some tough stuff going on, God is SUPER powerful, and one day we'll be able to say "Hi Gramps, Hi God!!"
1 comment:
Childlike faith...nothing better then that! Praying for you all.
Post a Comment