Thursday, March 18, 2010

My girl and more...

Abbygirl-

I left Abby alone to finish her yogurt, while I went upstairs to do something. When I returned she had taken the yogurt container off of the counter and helped herself to more. She is very resourceful! In case you can't see her face, here is a closeup....

Poor girl had a run in with the cement in the backyard. She still has a bit of a black eye from where she ran into a wall at the gym. Now she has a scraped up nose, chin, and forehead to match!

Kenneth just finished playing Basketball. His team was called the "Golden Rattlesnakes"
When he started he could barely dribble a ball, by the end he was looking like Blazer material! =) At this point his strong point seems to be defense.











Aidan has been busy making more and more friends. He is currently really into girls, and already has 2 potential spouses. Thankfully at this point he claims to think kissing is really yucky - no worries there! Once a week he attends a Speech class, to help him learn to correctly pronounce certain sounds. He LOVES his class and his speech is really improving!

A couple of months ago we had him allergy tested and dairy came up as a big thing for him. He is now dairy-free and his eczema that he's struggled with for almost 3 years is virtually gone! Yea!!!
.



US- Our house is still up for sale. There are tons of house on the market, that I'd love to buy (or at least look at) but our house must sell first. There are lots of things that I would love to have in our next house, here is the latest thing I think we "need." =)




A "drum room" =)


I've been having fun teaching the boys their States and Capitals. Here's a sampling of what they are learning


No comments: