OK. Jen has been doing this diligently for four years+ now and I don't think I have ever blogged.... I had to figure out her password to get this on here. In the 4 years she has blogged she has said a lot of complimentary things about me on here, so I have to take a moment and brag about my awesome wife. Kenneth is helping me here as he is partaking in the pie too. Abby was trying to help, but instead was using a glue stick as a deodorant (which I just had Kenneth take from her...) How does Jen ever find time to blog?
So not only did she teach Sunday School this morning, but in all her free time she just cooked the most delicious apple pie ever. It would look even better if I had not just eaten that piece, but I don't regret it... Check this thing out! Doesn't it look like something from better homes and gardens? Right now she is at Fred Meyer (at 8pm) buying groceries for our family. On her way out she told me she just made an apple pie from the fresh apples we picked yesterday. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! And she hadn't even eaten any of it but told me I could!
Proverbs 31 woman I tell ya. I hope my boys marry up like I did!
4 comments:
That's so sweet Andy and good job Jen!!
Jen is super-mom!
Aww! LOVE THIS!
I love love love this!
And Andy, tell Abby to EAT the glue stick, not rub it under her arms. Sometimes it takes a little training, you know.
Post a Comment