That pic of her looking over your shoulder is SO SO SO CUTE! What a great shot. (I have diaper $ for you too....PLEASE remind me on Sunday if I don't remember on my own!!) :-) Leah
those pictures are so sweet! I agree with leah I love the one of her looking over your shoulder. wow she is 95% in weigh, I thought she felt nice and healthy when I held her! hope your road trip goes well. talk to ya soon-
3 comments:
That pic of her looking over your shoulder is SO SO SO CUTE! What a great shot. (I have diaper $ for you too....PLEASE remind me on Sunday if I don't remember on my own!!)
:-) Leah
those pictures are so sweet! I agree with leah I love the one of her looking over your shoulder. wow she is 95% in weigh, I thought she felt nice and healthy when I held her! hope your road trip goes well. talk to ya soon-
She is so DARLING! Isn't having a girl so fun?
Post a Comment