Here are some photos from August. Wow, summer has gone way too fast for me!!
At the end of July, Abby started to smile!! Too fun! She is so full of joy!
I was so happy to go blueberry picking earlier this month! Thanks Steph (Dave and Becky too!) for taking me to a great location! I ended up with 26 pounds of blueberries!! Wow! Blueberry Muffins, Blueberry pancakes, Blueberries, Blueberries, Blueberries! Yum!
Aidan LOVES watermelon!! He would eat it all day everyday if he could!! Just about every time that he prays, he thanks the Lord for watermelon. Then when he's done praying, he turns to me and says, "God made wa-wa-melon!" =)
Kenneth learned to write his name this month! Hip, hip, hooray!! This picture shows the actually first time! How fun!
Who would have thought a diaper box could be so much fun?

1 comment:
Glad you got to go blueberry picking! Aren't they just so yummy?!
Hey...did you want the pear ginger sauce recipe for pancakes or some peach recipes? I have a great peach crisp that's fairly easy if you would like that one for when you go peach picking. Just let me know and I'll email them to you!
Post a Comment