Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Aidan! (on the 23rd)



Aidan turned 3 on Monday! As I went through old pictures, I couldn't just pick a few... that kid is too stinking cute! (double click on collage to see pictures larger)

Aidan is a kid that gets under your skin. He is so lovable and can make your heart melt. He also is very determined and (how can I say this any other way....) LOUD!! =) But, I was called "fog-horn" when I was little so I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Some favorite Aidan phrases of this past year...
I love you toe, toe, toe, toe much!
Ja-gee (thank you)
trut me (trust me)
Me no know dat (I didn't know that)
Me no yike dat ( I don't like that)
Pu-pa -(brother)
Abby Dale - abigail =)













We love you toe, toe, MUCH Aidan!!

1 comment:

Tricia Swift said...

such a cute little boy I must agree! happy birthday to Aiden from Colton and Clay. wow his baby pic's look like Abby! Have a good Thansgiving Wilson's!