So I've been trying to tidy up the house and eliminate clutter and I just came across a forgotten TREASURE!!! Coupons from Andy to me from LAST CHRISTMAS!!! Most of these have yet to be redeemed!! I've got one week left before Christmas and my plan is to try to redeem as many of these as possible!!! It should be a GREAT week!! =)
Here they are in no particular order:
- Good for one sleep in day
- Good for one free day away from the boys
- Good for one date night to the Trufflehunter
- Good for one WHOLE day of housecleaning (or he'll watch the kids all day so I can clean)
- Good for two or three free hours to shop....
- Good for one computer free weekend... (this would now mean X-box free weekend)
- Good for one free project around the house!
WOW!!! This is going to be GREAT!!! pray for andy!! =)
4 comments:
Hah! Where are you gonna find the time for it all? :)
Wow, Jen! I'm so glad John came down just in time to look over my shoulder while reading your post. You should have one amazing week. Andy, on the other hand...
Hey girl! When the snow clears your neighbor over here will be ready to "partner" with you on that shopping day- even if I am just window shopping, it would be nice to get out of the house!!
So, how did it go? did you redeem all those glorious sleem coupons? And do they carry over into 2009? :)
Post a Comment