Monday, December 22, 2008

This is Insanely Fun!!

So check out our backyard this morning!!! This is unbelievable!! I have never seen this much snow! It just keeps coming. We figure that we're probably at about 2 feet or so, but some of the snow drifts are even higher!! When you see the snow level next to the fence and trees, you can get an idea of what I'm talking about.
See that bump in the middle of the lawn? That's our wagon. Cool checkered pattern on the fence, huh? =)

The poor trees are SO weighed down by the snow and inch+ of ice still on them!


Posted by Picasa







Do you see that car across the street. That is a VW bug that belongs to our neighbors Tresa and Josh. It hasn't left that spot since the storm begin and as you can see its almost complete covered in snow! As you can see our garbage man wasn't able to make it on Friday, so everyone's cans are still out. Wow, we are sure going to have a lot of garbage back up!
Here's our wagon yesterday, compare it with the photo up above.


Our Street of Dreams! =)
This snow storm has been wonderful! It has really forced us to stay home and hunker down. Its really made the Christmas spirit kick in. Andy had a 2 hour delay on Friday and today his work closed entirely! Yipee! It feels like we are on vacation! (Well vacation with a messy house and 3 little rambunctious little ones, but hey! =) )
On a side note..... Little Abigail has her first tooth!! Yipee! I'll try to get a photo soon. I was really surprised - Kenneth got his first tooth at 10 months and Aidan didn't get his first until 13 months, so Abby at almost 7 months is VERY advanced for her age!!! =) hee hee! =) She also gave me an early Christmas present by sleep a straight 12 hours on Friday night, and 10 hours on Saturday night!! I was overjoyed!! I hoped that this would stay forever, but she was up twice again last night. =( Hmmm.... I'm wracking my brain to see if I did anything differently those days that might have played a part into her good sleep nights. Hopefully she'll start sleeping through the night again soon.
Well keep you posted on the continued "ARCTIC BLAST"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad we made your blog! When the snow started we actually cleared about 4 inches off the bug, then the snow just kept coming!! You have some great pictures of the snow!! Great job Jen!