Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Kenneth!


Kenneth, you are 5 years old today, wow! Where have those years gone? 5 seems like your entrance into big kid world.


Lately you have been saying some really cute things.....


Yesterday in Winco after picking up some frozen juice..."Mommy, I have magic air inside me!... when I blow on my fingers, they get warm!!" (Isn't that just precious?! Man I love this kid!)




Kenneth you continue to be such a love. You have such a kind heart and are a great big brother. You help Aidan and Abby with so many things and they both just adore you. You have a passion for life that is contagious. I love the way that you are getting smarter and learning more things about Jesus and about how this world works. Happy Birthday Kenneth!


3 comments:

Stephanie L. said...

Happy Birthday, Kenneth. Whenever we go to McDonalds, I remember the birthday that you and Amaya climbed around in the Playland... and I had to climb around after you because Amaya was fussing! You are a dear boy!

Greg and Andrea said...

Happy belated birthday, Kenneth!

Jen, are you sure that's Kenneth in those photos and not Abby? The resemblance is amazing!

Ray and Janell said...

happy new year cousins!