For those of you who have read my blog for awhile, you will know about my desire for a new hobby that came about a year ago. Well for Christmas my Step-mom Jackie, got me a new sewing machine. Yipee! I am proud to say that this morning I finished my first project! Yeah! It was so much fun! I made Abby a cute headband, using this free pattern. I think it turned out pretty cute, what do you think??
5 comments:
very cute headband! hope you all get better soon. how fun to get a sewing machine! I have that dream one day...hope I'm never to old to learn somethign new!
So cute! I love the headband. Sewing intimidates me...but I love that you are doing it! Brave woman!
Great job, Jen! You inspired me. I have my first class next Saturday, so then maybe we can make some sundresses together!
Awesome! I knew you could do it! You will be sewing dresses in no time!
Hey! That is SO CUTE on her! Nice work Mama!
Post a Comment