Gramps went home to be with the Lord this morning. We are mourning our loss and yet we know that he is in a better place. **Make sure to turn your speakers up so that you can hear the music**
If you'd like to see the photos larger, click here.
You got me on that second to last photo where he was kissing Abby's head - now I'm crying. Oh, we will miss him, too, Jen. He was a great man. So sorry. The memorial service was truly special.
Mars
PS: Sorry this comment was so delayed - I haven't checked blogs for over a month.
5 comments:
We are praying for your family. Even we will miss him. He was such a meaningful part of our church family! We love you guys!
What a wonderful tribute! Even made me teary eyed. We are sorry for your loss.
Sorry to hear of your loss. We are praying for you guys!
Thinking about all of you and praying for you.
You got me on that second to last photo where he was kissing Abby's head - now I'm crying. Oh, we will miss him, too, Jen. He was a great man. So sorry. The memorial service was truly special.
Mars
PS: Sorry this comment was so delayed - I haven't checked blogs for over a month.
Post a Comment