Wilson Family
That's hilarious! : )
And true, Ellie....
Awesome! (and you spend a whole bunch of money to do it.)
I found my husband there...Good to see your note on our blog, Jen. And now I'm glad to have found yours! We've been having a good time getting settled in here and getting to know folks in the community. Erin
LOL! Who gave him that idea?
LOL! Who gave him that idea?!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That's hilarious! : )
And true, Ellie....
Awesome! (and you spend a whole bunch of money to do it.)
I found my husband there...
Good to see your note on our blog, Jen. And now I'm glad to have found yours! We've been having a good time getting settled in here and getting to know folks in the community. Erin
LOL! Who gave him that idea?
LOL! Who gave him that idea?!
LOL! Who gave him that idea?!
Post a Comment