This morning Kenneth came to me and said, "Quick Mom, get your camera, Abby's holding something and you've got to get a picture!" He was right, this is definitly photo worthy! =)
wow, that girl is sure cute! I remember Maggie finding bugs at about that age, Sam wouldn't touch them. Maggie squished an ant between her fingers yesterday, it was awesome. I love that Abby is as enamored by the worm as she is with real live babies. Too funny!
5 comments:
wow, that girl is sure cute! I remember Maggie finding bugs at about that age, Sam wouldn't touch them. Maggie squished an ant between her fingers yesterday, it was awesome.
I love that Abby is as enamored by the worm as she is with real live babies. Too funny!
So cute! When Abby is interested in something she is totally absorbed in it- precious.
She must be a gardener at heart if she's already making friends with worms
that got me giggling!! LOVE IT!
So cute! She's a tough little cookie...pushing her brother's hands away...so cute!
Post a Comment