Saturday, September 17, 2011

First Day of School

This was a big first year of school for us as we all started a new school together. The kids and I are all at Phonics Phactory. Ken is in 2nd grade, Aidan is in Kindergarten, Abigail is in pre-school, and I am her teacher!
It has been quite the adjustment for us all to make, but we are excited about being at such a great school!



Aidan and Abigails first day - Ken day 2.
First day of preschool. Sorry the picture is a little blurry, but she's still so cute!
My big Kindergartner!!
3 of my biggest blessings!

Ken's first day of 2nd grade.


Ken was pretty nervous about starting at a new school after having to leave such a great school behind. But, the night before school started a total God thing happened. Here's an excerpt from an email I sent a friend...

"So we totally had a God thing happen this morning/last night. Last night at Kenneth's soccer game, we discovered that 2 kids on the opposing team (Reynolds team) are from his school. One of them is the kid who is going to be sitting right next to today at school. If that wasn't good enough, as we were walking into school this morning, I said, "hey Kenneth isn't that kid ON YOUR soccer team?" Sure enough there is a boy name Josh who is on his team and IS IN HIS CLASS! Plus its his first year at Phonics too. WOW! Such an answer to months of prayer. Kenneth went from totally nervous to excited knowing that he "knew" someone in his class!"

Thanks God!

1 comment:

The Miller Family said...

I love how God is always at work in our lives. So happy Ken had a friend the first day of school! Love ya friend :)