These pictures are a bit old, but cute none the less - - Kenneth now gets himself dressed all by himself. He will often do this even before he comes out of his room in the morning. Surprisingly, he usually does a pretty good job with what he chooses. Here's one of his outfits, see not bad, but notice the two different socks. =) Kenneth has also taken an interest in personal hygine. ( I sure hope this lasts!) He is really into brushing his teeth and washing his face/hair at random times of the day. His favorite part is brushing his hair. A few weeks ago, as we were all getting ready for church, I noticed the boys were being quiet in the bathroom. So I peeked in and here are some photos of what I saw. - - Kenneth was fixing Aidan's hair! It was precious. Aidan was enjoying it so much that he stood perfectly still while Kenneth got his hair wet and brushed. Ahhh, brotherly love!
2 comments:
Hey Jen, I don't think that these pics are loading...?? We can't see them anyhow.
It's not loading for me either. I thought it was just our computer but maybe not. They sound adorable though!
Post a Comment