Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tagged, I'm it! =)

The Rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (If you don’t have a blog, email me)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.



Ok here are my fun/random facts:

1. I was a cheerleader for 5 years in Jr. High/High School.

2. I've helped a cow give birth!!

3. I can tap dance... well I used to know how to tap dance. (I still have my shoes, just in case I decide to pick it back up again) ......right..... =)

4. I've climbed the Middle Sister in Eastern Oregon.

5. I love Garage Sales! I'm usually late for just about everything - expect a good garage sale (I'm trying to work on the late thing as Andy HATES being late - I don't like it either, it just seems like a bad habit that I have.)

6. I love to travel and have been to 12 foreign countries: England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Germany, France, Italy, Austria, Belgium, The Netherlands, Canada, and Mexico. Andy and I love discovering new places together. (Yes, I know that technically England, Scotland, and Wales are the same country, but they're really quite different.)

7. I was a certified Lifeguard in High School.

8. I love hiking! Andy does too. There's nothing like being out in God's beautiful creation.



And now for who to tag? I think just about everyone I know who blogs, has already been tagged. Sorry - so instead, I'll add one more random thing.... =)

9. I love learning new things. I would like to learn how to: Sew, bake homemade bread, can, knit, garden, etc. I'm an old fashioned lady at heart.

1 comment:

Mike and Debby Sheldon said...

Yay for the old ladies at heart!! I too wish to can someday, and if i could make a dress i would be in heaven! Thanks for sharing random pieces of yourself with us!
also, we should do a co-family hike sometime.