**Disclaimer ** This is a graphic little boy toilet story - if you are easily grossed out then please don't read! Consider yourself warned. =)
Ok, I just need to vent!!! I just sent Kenneth to the bathroom to 'go potty' before his nap. I walked in to check on him and literally saw a geyser of pee going up in the air. As I was screaming "Kenneth, what are you doing??" He too was unsure of what exactly was happening and tried to get it under control. However in the process he managed to empty his entire bladder (which must have been VERY full) all over the walls, floor, toilet, etc....... AHHHHH!! I was really trying not to be angry - - but Kenneth obviously noticed my frustration and kept saying "Mommy, I'm weally (really) sorry...." I forgave him and quickly sent him out of the bathroom so that I could get the damage undercontrol. Man oh man! Toilets/bathrooms have always been my least favorite household duty and lately it feels like I need to clean them at least 3 times a day!! I will be very glad when my boys are a bit older and I can send them in with the 409 and paper towels and let them clean up the mess. Now in Kenneth's defense it really wasn't his fault. In his earnest to go to the bathroom he didn't quite get his pants down enough in the front - just far enough to hold his little boy part straight up!! Not so fun! Ok the mess is cleaned up - - I'll tackle the down stairs bathroom after a quick rest. =)
1 comment:
I've seen this happen, love that it happens to someone elso too! If this baby is girl you will have less bathroom problems :) (along with stacks of pictures of dresses)
Post a Comment