Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More from the mouth of Kenneth..........



Here's Kenneths reaction when he sat down to eat some Cherry Vanilla Yogurt on 8/15/07


Oh my goodness gracious!

This is almost my favorite kind - wanna taste it?

THANK YOU, I just love this kind! =)


And another from a few days ago.....


I was upstairs and Kenneth was calling me from downstairs,

"Mama, come here I have a 'prise for you."

So I went downstairs.

Kenneth met me at the bottom and said, "isn't this a lovely song? (a slow song by Johnny Cash) Wanna dance with me?" =)


And then there is my all time favorite.... I shared a similar one earlier, but this one is a tad different as his hands were embracing my face......

"Your the beautiful mom I ever meant!"


Ahh, its moments like this when I know that despite my many failings, I'm doing something right. =)

No comments: