Ok, some of you will read this and think......really Jen its not that hard to find a solution......but my floors are filthy and so I could use some practical advice...... please indulge me. =)
Here's the thing, the boys go outside and play in the lovely rain and mud and then they bring it all in with them. I can't seem to figure out the whole rug/dirty boot storage thing. If they take their boots off outside, then their socks get all wet/muddy. If they take their boots of right inside the door (and stay on the mat) then the door stays open, all the cold and rain comes in and somehow the boots still get flung off their feet and onto my (sometimes) clean floor. Then there's the matter of what to do with the then wet and muddy boots. I have a couple of different thoughts that I could try, but I thought first I'd ask my friends and family if they have any tricks/tips that worked for them.
Thanks!
P.S. I was going to take a photo of my muddy kitchen floor to show you all, but I think its a little too much for you all to take!! (It's REALLY dirty!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment