Thursday, December 27, 2007

It's a GIRL!!! =)

We had our ultrasound this morning and its a GIRL!!! I starting crying when we found out. I don't think I had quite realized how much I wanted it to be a girl until I knew that it was! Wow, what a blessing! Kenneth is VERY excited, he's wanted it to be a baby girl from the time we told him we were pregnant. Aidan on the other hand, will loudly say "BOY" everytime we tell him its a girl. =) Two boys and a girl, how wonderful!!! Its so different to be expecting a girl. It's a whole different kind of excitement then it was with the boys. Not better, just different. What a blessing to be able to have a sweet little daughter - I can hardly wait to meet her and call her my daughter! My prayer is that she will grow up to love the Lord with her whole heart and that she will radiate HIS beauty to the world around her. I can't stop thinking of flowers, and bows, of tea parties, and dolls. Of fixing her hair, picking flowers and singing songs. Andy is thinking of someday walking his sweet little one down the aisle, and what it will mean to have "daddy's little girl" in our family. What a joy it will be to have another girl in the house!! Thank you Lord!

7 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

Yeah!!!! Praise God! Jen, I have been checking all morning for your post with the 'results'. I am so so SO happy for you! Hey, maybe if we are having a boy, then you can even use our PINK infant carrier.
:-) Congratulations!! Leah

meredith said...

Andy and Jen! We are THRILLED for you! Congrats and get ready to load up on "sugar and spice, and everything nice" because that is what little girls are made of :) Congrats!!!! Ryan and Meredith

Pate Family said...

What a great after Christmas gift! Congratulations- we are so excited for you!

Ellie said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to meet the little lady.

-Ellie

Mars said...

Yay! A girl! I'm so happy for you guys! Now the boys will have someone to beat up on...er...I mean, someone to protect. :)
Love you guys,
Mars

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!
I am so excited to meet this girl. Now it's Anne, Ashlynn, and Baby Girl Wilson that can team up at the football events.
Love you guys and praying for you!

Tricia Swift said...

how exciting!! congrats on the coming GIRL!!