Aidan turned 2 last Saturday, November 24th. He is very much 2! His favorite words seem to be "me" and "mine." Though at times his determination can be frustrating to his mommy, he truly is a joy and often has me laughing. One of his favorite things to do is to pray. He wants to pray or should I say "pay" before any snack, meal, or even drink. He puts his hands up over his eyes and carries on for quite some time. I can usually make out a word or two of what he says and he is in fact praying. He has now moved to also wanting to "pay" for brother whenever he's crying or whenever someone pretends that they are going to sleep. I think we may have a prayer warrior on our hands. =)

Aidan loves tractors so he also loves Bob the Builder. Thanks for the great cake Ken and Terry!

I tried about 5 times to get a good birthday shot, but Aidan just wouldn't look at the camera. He does in fact know that he is 2, but he can't quite figure out how many fingers he's supposed to show.



Wilson style Party Games.....
Aidan's new Truck back pack.....
Happy Birthday to you.....
No comments:
Post a Comment