Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 1 wrap up

Well we definitly had more accidents then we had success' today. But tomorrow is another day and we will try again. By late afternoon, Aidan wasn't even wanting to sit on the toilet to try anymore, so I'm not quite sure what to do about that. I'm no potty training expert, but I know its not a good thing to make sitting on the toilet a negative experience.... any suggestions? By about 4pm bribery with Skittles was no longer effective...... The good news is that the beautiful warm day, made the day happier. I sure hope the sun will stick around for awhile! I love when it's warm enough to open up the windows and let fresh air in. =)

1 comment:

The Miller Family said...

Hey Jen how about books or blocks. The only thing that worked for Ellie was sitting on the little potty chair with a bucket of blocks to keep her occupied. Worth a shot....