Well its Monday morning at about 10:00 and we've begun the potty training adventure....... so far this morning we've had 3 successes, and 3 accidents........ I'll update you all later today.... =)
Wow, good for you. So I guess I will be potty training Blake too. He randomly came to me this morning and told he had to go potty, success! I could not believe it - first time ever! So here we go.
Hang in there! I know it's exhausting. The stats will start looking better soon. :) Keeping track day to day actually was encouraging to me. You'll have proof of progress made.
Oh Jennifer! I feel for you! Just two weeks ago I started this adventure with Ty. I waited until he just turned 4 because his neurologist told me that micro preemies have a harder time catching on and its better to wait. He did AWESOME and caught on right away HOWEVER, over the last two days I have the BIGGEST messes to clean up in my bathroom in my parenting career! Holy cow! He tried to clean himself and - oh my gosh - I wanted to cry!!! So I wish you luck on that part!
3 comments:
Wow, good for you. So I guess I will be potty training Blake too. He randomly came to me this morning and told he had to go potty, success! I could not believe it - first time ever! So here we go.
Hang in there! I know it's exhausting. The stats will start looking better soon. :) Keeping track day to day actually was encouraging to me. You'll have proof of progress made.
Oh Jennifer! I feel for you! Just two weeks ago I started this adventure with Ty. I waited until he just turned 4 because his neurologist told me that micro preemies have a harder time catching on and its better to wait. He did AWESOME and caught on right away HOWEVER, over the last two days I have the BIGGEST messes to clean up in my bathroom in my parenting career! Holy cow! He tried to clean himself and - oh my gosh - I wanted to cry!!! So I wish you luck on that part!
Post a Comment