Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Chocolate Milk
Once again Kenneth has not been sleeping well at night. Two nights ago it seemed like we got up with him about 15 times!!! This is not good for a 4 year old! I've been pondering all sort of ideas of what I can do to prevent this from becoming a constant problem, but last night came and I still had no wonderful solution in mind..... and then it came......... Bribery with Chocolate Milk!!! I told the boys that if they went right to sleep, stayed in their beds all night and if Kenneth didn't wake up in the middle of the night then they would both get Chocolate Milk in the morning........ they did it!!! Yipee! It was great to sleep through the night again! We'll see if it works again tonight.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Jen!
It is nice to 'meet' your family. How fun! I'll peek in on you when I have time and see how your doing in your pregnancy. Please keep in touch and let me know how things are going. Two boys close in age is so much fun, and how exciting to have a little girl. You'll have to ask Lorene about our 'missing' person from our blog, hopefully to be introduced sometime in May! :o)
OK, I can't believe I said 'your' doing instead of 'you're' doing. Kind of embarrassing.. :o) Do you plan on homeschooling? We love it. Hopefully my boys will turn out with better grammar skills than that, yikes.
well is it still working?? what happens when the milk run's dry! it has been so great to get to know you guys better. let's do lunch on Sunday sometime, it would be fun to let our boys get know one another. hope things are going well for you this week. you need that sleep! Colton did the same thing just before I had Isabel. weird our lives seem to similar!
Bribary can be brilliant!
Post a Comment