Aidan continues to LOVE "Tac-tors" . Tac-tors are any vehicle with 4 wheels. He plays with them ALL the time, no matter where he is. I always keep a few in my purse to get us through long lines at the store, or whatever other "crisis" times we have. He often lines them all up in a straight line and then drives them one by one around the couch. =)
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Legos and Tac-tors
This weekend Andy got out his old Lego collection from when he was a boy - Kenneth and Aidan loved it!! Kenneth especially got really into making different things with Daddy. Its really been the first thing that I've watched Kenneth get totally immersed in. Its been wonderful to have something that he really enjoys playing with for more than a few minutes at a time.


Aidan continues to LOVE "Tac-tors" . Tac-tors are any vehicle with 4 wheels. He plays with them ALL the time, no matter where he is. I always keep a few in my purse to get us through long lines at the store, or whatever other "crisis" times we have. He often lines them all up in a straight line and then drives them one by one around the couch. =)
Aidan continues to LOVE "Tac-tors" . Tac-tors are any vehicle with 4 wheels. He plays with them ALL the time, no matter where he is. I always keep a few in my purse to get us through long lines at the store, or whatever other "crisis" times we have. He often lines them all up in a straight line and then drives them one by one around the couch. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks like fun. I think i may have to bring some out for my boys! have a great Easter. we will be at my sister's for resurrection sunday, so we will see you next Sunday.
Post a Comment