Friday, May 30, 2008

Family Math....

One newborn + one potty training 2 year old + one vomiting and fever ridden 4 year old + one mommy recovering from a C-section = One tired Daddy!!


Thanks for all your hard work hon! You're doing a fabulous job! I can't imagine trying to do it without you!!

Here are some more pictures of our precious little girl. We are ALL absolutely in love with her!! What a joy it is to have her in our lives for a week today!

Aidan's new favorite phrase.... "I want to hold her." He would be happy to hold his new sister all day long! He loves to hold her and kiss her little head, he looks so grown up and protective with her in his arms. I'll try to get a photo of him holding her soon.
Check out the look of pride and love in Kenneth's eyes!
What a pumpkin! So kissable!






























Don't you love those cute baby sounds and jerky movements?!?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! She's so beautiful. Pretty soon it's going to be Anne, Ashlynn, and Abigail running around the Munn men events. What a joy.

welchfam said...

Congats, Jen!!! I am so excited for you. I asked Lorene how you were doing, cuz I knew you were close to your due date. Thought I'd say hi.... HI! Talk to you soon, you seem like you have your hands full! :)
~Rach

welchfam said...

Oh, yeah and she is gorgeous!

The Miller Family said...

I hope this week is going better then last for you all. Let us know if we can do anything for you guys!

Kim Day said...

She's beautiful! I'm so glad we have these blogs to keep in touch since we live so far away :(