I've been tagged by the top 5 list - but this one seems easier so I'll do it instead... =)
4 jobs I've had:
1. Cafeteria Worker at GFU
2. Infant Toddler Teacher at Mentor Graphics Child Development Center
3. Youth Aide - State Compensation Insurance Fund - CA
4. Lifeguard
4 movies I've watched more than once:
1. Pride and Predjudice (The LONG BBC version)
2. Anne of Green Gables
3. Elf
4. While You Were Sleeping
4 places I've lived:
1. Redding, CA
2. Newberg, OR
3. Sheffield, England
4. Wilsonville, OR
4 TV shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. My name is Earl **Disclaimer** I know this isn't the most edifying of shows, and I would in no way say I'm a "My name is Earl groupie" However it does make me laugh.... like the episode where the blond girl (see I don't even know her name) was stocking up on green fruit punch (sold in gallon jugs) to get her through her first trimester....
4. Sometimes cool OPB Animal shows
4 places I've been:
1. Austria
2. Italy
3. France
4. Germany
4 people who email me regularly :
1. Mom
2. Uncle
3. blockbuster online =)
4. Ken and Terry
4 favorite foods:
1. Steak, Steak, STEAK!! (with a baked potatoe and fresh green salad of course)
2. Chocolate any kind will do, although I love Cadburys or any chocolate baked good
3. Crepes served with lots of melted butter and a bit of syrup! YUM!
4. Any dinner that I don't have to cook - even hosptial food counts!
4 places I'd like to visit:
1. Switzerland
2. England to visit friends (Ireland too)
3. All 50 states (Road Trip)
4. Banff, Canada
4 things I'm looking forward to this coming year:
1. Meeting our baby girl - Abigail Ruth Wilson! (17 days left!! or less)
2. Hopefully a long summer-sipping ice tea on my porch swing watching the kiddos play
3. Buying a sewing machine and learning to sew
4. Hiking this summer/fall with my fam
4 friends I'm tagging: I think most everyone has done it - what about...
1. Tricia Swift
2. Marlene Fletcher
3. Hardings
4. Anyone else who hasn't done it! You know who you are!! =)
2 comments:
Ok Jen we need to have a steak and movie night! I love all those movies and yummmmm....STEAK!
Pride and Predjudice with steak, makes me laugh just thinking about it :-)
YES!! A woman after my own heart. We must be related! >)
Love your blog Jen..sorry I don't do a better job keeping in touch..I show Grandma Taylor your blog too so she has enjoyed the pictures and your comments.
Hang in there! We are excited for Abigail to arrive---and Abby thinks you picked a great name!
Terri
Post a Comment