Yea! This morning, Andy and I met with the doctor who will be doing my C-section on Friday. Everything is set and ready to go. Yippee!! We really like the doctor, which is a big answer to prayer! She seems to really know what she's doing and she herself has had a C-section at Kaiser Sunnyside! It makes me feel really good that she not only has professional experience but personal experience as well! Thanks Lord!
So we will go in on Friday morning at 8:00am and the C-section should be around
10:00ish. After the surgery, I'll be in recovery for about 1 1/2 hours and then we'll be in our room and can start spreading the word of our sweet little arrival. We hope to get some pictures posted soon, but Andy usually stays with me 24/7 at the hospital so I'm not sure if we'll be able to get anything posted until we get home (probably Monday). So stay tunned....
=) It feels SOOOOOO wonderful knowing that I get to meet little Abigail in 4 days!!
1 comment:
how exciting! I will be praying and thinkin of you guys though out the week and weekend! rest up!
Post a Comment