Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blogging bunny trail

Andy and the boys were engaged in an intense game of Star Wars Lego's on the x-box tonight, so I had a little free time and decided to surf the net. Its amazing the things you can find simply by following links on friends blogs. I found all sorts of cool stuff. I always start out feeling so inspired by "hearts at home" type blogs/websites, but then usually end up discouraged. I'm always left questioning how these women can manage to do so many great things, while I'm just trying to master the laundry....

Anyway one cool site that I found was.... www.5buckdinners.blogspot.com. I liked the recipesideas that she has because they are simple. I love the way complex recipes taste, but if they have more than about 5-7 ingredients they are too hard for me right now. (Leah, you and your yummy recipes amaze me!) Feel free to come over anytime for my gourmet spaghetti or tacos!! =)

2 comments:

Eric 'n Leah said...

remember Jen, I LOVE to cook....so for me it's done partly out of my family's need to eat each night....I actually love to do it! I really am one of those weird gals who actually enjoys cooking. :-) We get spaghetti here too, but not because it's my favorite to cook or anything...it's Eric's very favorite dinner.

Thanks for that website, I think I'll enjoy reading her tricks!

Kim Day said...

Thanks for the tip...looks like a great site. I am with you on the limited ingredient list....and I only have one child! :)