Friday, August 22, 2008

Hood to Coast

The guys left our house today around 11am and headed up the mountain, I took the kiddo's up a bit later to see Andy run and they had a great time cheering him on. I am a little sad to not be running with Andy this year, but hopefully I'll be back on board for 2009. H2C is just so much fun! I've never experienced anything quite like it. On our way up the mountian today, I was all choked up. Just seeing all the runners out doing their best in the heat of the day, made me get so emotional!! It makes me just want to get out of my van and give everyone a big cheer and a huge glass of water! =)


Here's a few pictures of the guys getting the van ready...



The team name

Zach Haley's translation of Hebrews 12:1

Road Kills are how many times you pass another runner.

Mike getting in the spirit!


Hebrews 12:1 Baby!!

Van 1 - Andy, Zach, Luke, Eric, Mike, and GregPosted by Picasa
Well, its 10:20pm and the guys left about 40 minutes ago to meet van 2 down in Portland. I'll be praying for a safe 2nd and 3rd part of their race. Good job guys! We're proud of you!


2 comments:

Barry Arnold said...

Great race, you guys! Sounds like fun -- as long as it's you, not me.

Eric 'n Leah said...

Jen, would you send me the H2C pics you have somehow? Burn 'em, email 'em, web album??
Thanks! Leah