I opened up the dryer this afternoon to a load of clean white towels, and then I made the discovery...... a red crayon somehow made its way undetected into the wash and then straight into the dryer. My white towels are now covered in red crayon!! I'm thinking that all the spray-n-wash in the world is not going to get the crayon out. Oh well!
3 comments:
If it is still in "chunks" you can put a paper bag over it, then iron the bag and it will melt off the crayon and it will stick to the bag. If that doesn't work enough, then use "goo gone," it sort of works on crayon. It is such a sad moment when you think you are opening a dryer filled with nice smelling, clean clothes, and instead find a whole new project.
The paper bag/iron thing really does work!
:-) Even on carpet too....and for candle spills....and anything else you have that is wax based. Good luck on that one Jen!
So funny Jen! I love reading what you guys are up to. I can often relate with you joys and "pain!"
Jamie
Post a Comment