Monday, February 28, 2011

More Snow

In my opinion, when the forecasters predict a huge storm, we may get a little snow. BUT when there is no warning we get it big time! So far, that is what has happened today. When I dropped Kenneth off for school it was POURING rain. About half an hour later I glanced outside to see it snowing like CRAZY!! Huge, massive snowflakes coming down at top speed! In less than an hour everything was covered. Now about 2 hours into it we have somewhere between 2-3 inches of snow. We definitely have more snow on the ground now then we did for Kenneth's 2 snow days at home last week. So far the school is saying they are dismissing at regular time. I'm debating whether or not to pick him up early....

















1 comment:

Amy Woodard said...

How fun! I was driving home from the gym this morning and had some snow mixed with the rain, here in Gresham, so was wondering if you were getting snow up there! Enjoy, enjoy! It keeps snowing off and on here, but it's so wet, it's not sticking this time. Bummer!