Kenneth's new favorite phrase is "Of course" - it is amazing how many times he can fit it into cute conversations......
This morning I asked him if he was feeling alright, "Of course mama"
Later I asked if he could help me clean up, "well, of course mama!" =)
Currently the boys are trying to take their nap together.....
When we first got in there, Kenneth said, "I don't think this is going to work." A few minutes later he said, "I told you this wasn't going to work." A few more minutes passed and he said, "This isn't working, mama."
I left them to try and work it out on there own for a few minutes..... here is what I hear.....
Aidan - "NA, NA, NA, DA, DA,DA, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,"
Kenneth, "go to night-night, Aidan......................go to night-night, Aidan.............................................
GO TO NIGHT-NIGHT AIDAN!!
As you can see, Kenneth really wants to make this sharing a room thing work...... he knows that bunkbed are down the road once they learn to share a room.
Well, Kenneth just headed to his room, we'll try again tomorrow....
No comments:
Post a Comment