


Today I asked Kenneth what he wanted to do and he answered, "Kool work" otherwise known as school work. This is bascially whenI sit down with him and go over numbers or letters, or some other educational thing. He really enjoys it! So today we looked through a counting coloring book together - he seems to be getting a handle on his numbers and more importantly he's developing a love for learning. Yippee!
At the same time I gave Aidan the shape sorter so that he could be doing so "kool work" too! Just when I was really impressed with how well he was doing - he took off the lid and began throwing the shapes across the room...... ahh the joy of boyhood! =) (sorry but I didn't get a picture of that)
Andy's been out of town this week on business, so thats why I've actually had time to blog. I'm looking forward to his return tomorrow, its just not the same without him. On Tuesday I sent the boys over to their Auntie Kris' house for the day, so that I could have a break and get caught up on house work. Its amazing how much you can get done without little ones around. (Although that said, I missed them like crazy) Anyway, I deep cleaned the kitchen! It is now cleaner than its ever been! Yippe! I even cleaned off the top of our cupboards - Man I should have taken a before and after photo! Let me just say that Goo Gone works wonders!
Ok thats enough ramblings for now. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment