Monday, April 21, 2008

32 days to go......

For those of you who we don't see often, I thought I'd post a photo that Andy took of me yesterday... Here I am VERY pregnant with 32 days left until Abigail's arrival. I'm very eager to have her out of my body and in my arms, being this big is not very fun!

And no, there are not twins in there! =)

1 comment:

Doni Brinkman said...

Did you get any professional pregnancy photos done? I just did preg photos for a girlfriend yesterday and I was so envious because I only had the blessing of experience one pregnancy and I have hardly any pictures! I am still sad about that! (And yes...I do realize that at 9 months you are no longer in the mood for pregnancy pictures but glad you got some snapshots anyhow - you'll be grateful later) :)