Here's a conversation that took place between me and Kenneth this morning as I was locked in the bathroom trying to have a peaceful shower.....
Kenneth - MOM- Aidan has to go potty!!!
Me - Well tell him to go sit on the toilet and help him!
a few minutes later......
Kenneth - MOM - AIDAN WENT POTTY!!
Me- In his pants or in the toilet???
Kenneth - In the toilet.
Me - Good, tell him I'll get him a treat when I'm done.
a few more minutes pass... (yes, I take long showers!)
Kenneth - Mom, I solved it!!.......................... I got him some ice cream and I want some too!!! (8:20am)
This obviously brought my shower to an abrupt halt as I envisioned Ice Cream all over down stairs. Thankfully I got down there and found a 2 year eating a bowl of ice cream, a few chairs left in the kitchen and not much more.... Phew! Now my only problem was convincing Kenneth why he couldn't have a bowl of ice cream and how next time he needed to wait for Mommy to get the treat..... =) Oh well, he's definitely a problem solver! =)
2 comments:
Oh, man, you didn't let him have any ice cream for his great problem solving skills? Did you let Aidan finish his ice cream? :)
wow your boys look like they could be twins! they look some much alike. so cute!
Post a Comment