Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Ticker

So, we are hoping to schedule my C-section for May 23rd - and if so I really only have 5 weeks from tomorrow until Abigail's arrival..... =) Yipee!! So, I've added a second ticker. The top one is accurate as far as how far along I am, but the bottom one gives me an accurate "days to go"count.... Only 36 days from today! Yipee!!

3 comments:

Doni Brinkman said...

Excited for you Jennifer. Tanner's will be seven on May 22nd - another kid with a close birthday. Kenneth and Ty's birthdays are very close to.

Doni Brinkman said...

Disregard the above typo. Mother of infant going crazy. :)

Eric 'n Leah said...

Okay, it kindof scares me that you are 'scheduled' to have Abigail! I am only 4 weeks behind you and I have SO MUCH TO DO before then....ahh!!!
BUT, I am super excited to meet her and very excited for you to be indroduced to your daughter!